Norcal Volvos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official NorCal Volvo Hooters Meet (Canceled due to lack of interest)

3 posters

Go down

Official NorCal Volvo Hooters Meet (Canceled due to lack of interest) Empty Official NorCal Volvo Hooters Meet (Canceled due to lack of interest)

Post by SwedishBrick242 Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Ok, lets do this. Time to lay down a time: September 27th, Hooters at Fremont. Meet up at 10am, and maybe caravan to the Plesanton Volvo afterwards?

Someone who still logs onto T-Bricks and someone who actually posts on Sweedspeed and Volvospeed post it up there too. Link to this page so we can get some people signing up here. And do it soon so there are no excuses. I want to see a turnout like the first one.

Lets make it happen! banana

Last edited by SwedishBrick242 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
SwedishBrick242
SwedishBrick242
I rule you

Back to top Go down

Official NorCal Volvo Hooters Meet (Canceled due to lack of interest) Empty Re: Official NorCal Volvo Hooters Meet (Canceled due to lack of interest)

Post by 96dtm850 Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Eh?!?...why did u start a new thread?...

96dtm850

Back to top Go down

Official NorCal Volvo Hooters Meet (Canceled due to lack of interest) Empty Re: Official NorCal Volvo Hooters Meet (Canceled due to lack of interest)

Post by Big Lan Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:34 pm

96dtm850 wrote:Eh?!?...why did u start a new thread?...
So it can have a legitimate title? Postwhoring ftw.

And I'm out. Miatapalooza's that day.
Big Lan
Big Lan
The Biggest Boss

https://norcalvolvos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SwedishBrick242 Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Ok, all I am hearing from is people who can't go. I don't want to be just chillin at a Hooters with only two people there, one of which doesn't have a running Volvo Razz2

Canceled due to lack of interest.
SwedishBrick242
SwedishBrick242
I rule you

Back to top Go down

Post by 96dtm850 Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:19 pm

Sorry I haven't been promoting Hooters or NorCal Volvos in general. Maintenance on the R has left my bank account empty and I haven't done anything. Perhaps we should all wait until we get paid and plan a legitimate meet instead of a simple gathering at Hooters.

96dtm850

Back to top Go down

Post by SwedishBrick242 Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:08 pm

Yeah, we really need to do something. The only get-together this entire summer has been Davis, Carlsen and Doug's wedding. While all of those are epic, two are annual events/car shows. We need to get the people to come together. One common forum should help, but we need to get the people on it. Start threads! I would, but I haven't been able to get on TB due to computer problems, and the people on VS don't know me Razz2
SwedishBrick242
SwedishBrick242
I rule you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down