Norcal Volvos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think the rear window in the pass side needs a new regulator.

5 posters

Go down

I think the rear window in the pass side needs a new regulator. Empty I think the rear window in the pass side needs a new regulator.

Post by badvlvo Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:21 am

91 940 wagon, RR window drags and chatters on it's way up and down. I haven't done a rear window on a granny before, is it easy? I want to fix this before the window gets stuck down.
badvlvo
badvlvo

Back to top Go down

I think the rear window in the pass side needs a new regulator. Empty Re: I think the rear window in the pass side needs a new regulator.

Post by gsellstr Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:57 pm

Yup, no worse than a 240. I gotta pull my RF apart. It makes a HORRIBLE squealing now, like something's dragging.

gsellstr

Back to top Go down

I think the rear window in the pass side needs a new regulator. Empty Re: I think the rear window in the pass side needs a new regulator.

Post by Redwood Chair Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:19 pm

May just need some lube.
I would take a look before it binds and tweaks the mechanism.
Redwood Chair
Redwood Chair

Back to top Go down

Post by badvlvo Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:24 pm

I guess I should work on this tonight. I don't really want to do it but I have to before I drive into the central valley with no AC.
badvlvo
badvlvo

Back to top Go down

Post by plantationwalrus Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:15 am

Ugh... yeah be ready for our 100*+ week we're supposed to have. At least it's not like the 116* we had last summer Shocked
plantationwalrus
plantationwalrus

http://www.myspace.com/jiaan

Back to top Go down

Post by 96dtm850 Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 am

I would clean the grooves/track on each side before taking the whole thing apart. Usually some lube would do the trick. As long as the glass is going up and down straight on track, you should be good.

96dtm850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum