Norcal Volvos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Rod Car Meet every Friday afternoon/night

2 posters

Go down

Hot Rod Car Meet every Friday afternoon/night Empty Hot Rod Car Meet every Friday afternoon/night

Post by VIP_s60 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:06 am

For those who don't know, the Hot Rod meet in Concord is back. Last Friday was the first meet of the year and it was an awesome turnout. They welcome all but of course the theme is Hot Rods. Come out and enjoy. The meets are in the parking lot of Sun Valley Mall in Concord next to Baja Fresh. The meet starts pretty much around 5ish or basically whenever people get off work. I'm usually always there even though now I'll be driving from Napa. So if I can make it, all ya'll can too. No excuses...
VIP_s60
VIP_s60

Back to top Go down

Hot Rod Car Meet every Friday afternoon/night Empty Re: Hot Rod Car Meet every Friday afternoon/night

Post by Big Lan Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:02 am

Wow, freaking Napa? That's a haul....

Maybe I'll actually get the 122 drivable at some point and bring it out. I'd love to bring it to Davis, but I don't see that happening. Maybe Carlsen...
Big Lan
Big Lan
The Biggest Boss

https://norcalvolvos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hot Rod Car Meet every Friday afternoon/night Empty Re: Hot Rod Car Meet every Friday afternoon/night

Post by VIP_s60 Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 am

r u going to davis though?
VIP_s60
VIP_s60

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Lan Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:18 pm

I wouldn't miss it for the world. Gonna take the weekend off and go up for the tbricks shens and autocross too. Whether I do that in a Volvo or not depends on how motivated I feel, and how much time I have, which isn't much....
Big Lan
Big Lan
The Biggest Boss

https://norcalvolvos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down