Norcal Volvos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last EuroSunday Bay Area meet of the year

5 posters

Go down

Last EuroSunday Bay Area meet of the year Empty Last EuroSunday Bay Area meet of the year

Post by VIP_s60 Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to say that this month's EuroSunday event for the Bay Area on Sunday, November 15th will be the last one for 2009. At this meet, we will be collecting toys for the Rally 4 Kids event which is an annual EuroSunday toy drive in Sacramento. On Saturday, December 5th, the toys will be delivered on behalf of Norcal Volvos. This year's Rally 4 Kids event will be different because each car group's representative will be able to drive up a platform, donate the toys, and get their picture taken. Ken's 850 will be the representative car. For those who would like to contribute, please show up on the 15th with an unwrapped new toy for any age. There is no dollar amount value required but it should be around $20 so that each child will receive a toy equal in value as the next child. This is for a good cause so it would be very nice if everyone could help out.

Hope to see you all there,
Elaine
VIP_s60
VIP_s60

Back to top Go down

Last EuroSunday Bay Area meet of the year Empty Re: Last EuroSunday Bay Area meet of the year

Post by VIP_s60 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:11 pm

My bad, the minimum value of the toy should be $10. Hope to see a bunch of you next Sunday.
VIP_s60
VIP_s60

Back to top Go down

Last EuroSunday Bay Area meet of the year Empty Re: Last EuroSunday Bay Area meet of the year

Post by harderbeats Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:15 pm

will be there banana
harderbeats
harderbeats

Back to top Go down

Post by VIP_s60 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Okay so I spoke to EuroSunday people in Sac and there is no minimum on the toy value...so spend like crazy people...j/k.
VIP_s60
VIP_s60

Back to top Go down

Post by chinaonnitrous1 Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:43 pm

!!!!!!

My cheap ass could've spent 10 bucks instead of 23?!??!!?

:[

chinaonnitrous1

Back to top Go down

Post by 96dtm850 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:45 am

Great turn out!!!!

96dtm850

Back to top Go down

Post by VIP_s60 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:02 pm

chinaonnitrous1 wrote:!!!!!!

My cheap ass could've spent 10 bucks instead of 23?!??!!?

:[

Haha yeah but think about the kids. Btw does anyone want to caravan to Sacramento on the actual day we are going to deliver the toys to the kids? Some of the kids who will be receiving the toys will be there.
VIP_s60
VIP_s60

Back to top Go down

Post by chinaonnitrous1 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:34 am

^^ Work is now tighter than ever since someone in my dept just got Fired....

which means even my Track day the day after Thanksgiving is now in limbo.

Sad

chinaonnitrous1

Back to top Go down

Post by silver40s Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey guys, sorry Jackie and I couldn't make it out the last 2 months. Between moving and being sick it wasn't working out. Glad to here it was a good turnout and see you guys around. Smile
silver40s
silver40s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down