New guy here

Go down

New guy here

Post by Crunchysock on Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:30 am

I joined turbobricks a couple months ago and Big Lan pointed me this way. I recently bought my first Volvo, a 66 122. I really haven't done anything to it since I bought it, just drive the hell out of it. I need to get correct mirrors, the ones on there bug the hell out of me, and eventually I like to get that chrome for around the rear window. Other than that my plans are just to enjoy it. Here are the pics I posted on turbobricks.

I'm new to Volvo's but I noticed groups in other areas have meeting and IKEA, why don't you guys do that here in the bay area?
Crunchysock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New guy here

Post by Big Lan on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:42 pm

Welcome to the forum! Man that's a nice lookin' wagon you got there...you should give me your grills. Razz2 My 122 should be drivable within the next week or two, just gotta bleed the new brake lines and fix the lights and some other stuff....Shocked
Crunchysock wrote:I'm new to Volvo's but I noticed groups in other areas have meeting and IKEA, why don't you guys do that here in the bay area?
We used to do a lot more meets, but this year's been pretty slow for some reason. There is the Half Moon Bay meet coming up on November 22nd - http://norcalvolvos.forumotion.net/meet-and-greet-f9/half-moon-bay-mexican-food-drive-day-november-22nd-t47.htm#314 Hopefully I'll be able to make it out...damn retail job....

Big Lan
The Biggest Boss

View user profile http://norcalvolvos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 242KID on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:40 am

nice man! welcome!

242KID

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by duck fan on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:46 pm

Lookin good. Welcome aboard!

duck fan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VIP_s60 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:22 pm

oh wow, I like your car. Nice find! Yes we need more Volvo meets but if you like, you might want to check out EuroSunday.net. I've been going to their meets once a month in Danville.
VIP_s60

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum