Norcal Volvos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rally 4 Kids

Go down

Rally 4 Kids Empty Rally 4 Kids

Post by VIP_s60 Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:32 am

Okay...I know I'm hecka late in posting this but for those who attended and donated a toy at the last EuroSunday, the day to deliver the toys to the children at with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is this Saturday. The meet will be at the Red Lion Hotel in Sacramento, 1401 Arden Way, Sacramento next to the Arden Fair Mall. Each car club arrive and can schedule a time to be photographed and have their picture featured in the "Winner's Circle". It will be a rally style "Finish Line" with an announcer and DJ. Hope peeps can come. If you can, just let me know so that maybe we can caravan there since it will be in Sacramento from 8am to 1pm.

If not, I have all the toys and can donate on behalf of people but of course it would be nice to arrive with other cars.
VIP_s60
VIP_s60

Back to top Go down

Rally 4 Kids Empty Re: Rally 4 Kids

Post by VIP_s60 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Here are the pics from the Rally 4 Kids toy drive. It was an awesome turnout...http://eurosunday.net/sacramento/images/122009/122009rich/2009r4k.html Our picture is on the third row. Hopefully next year we can get a bunch of Volvos out there.
VIP_s60
VIP_s60

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum